Tuesday, November 6, 2012

There's no such thing as a woman who "just has" an abortion.

Let me preface this by saying that while I'm pro-choice, I do want to be a mom one day. I've never been pregnant, never, not once, didn't even try the video game demo at the store, but I have studied the phenomenon, and it doesn't seem like an entirely bad idea. 

I'm not going to raise a stink about it, chase a dude down in a parking lot for it, or randomly drop a few grand to some doctor in a strip mall with a turkey baster, but it just so happens that I like kids.

It's morons I have a problem with. Especially those who hide behind the Bible, but never read it.

First thing this morning, I got up to vote. My nearest voting poll is at a church, and is generally run by friendly faces. They don't mind people of other faiths, and in case you're curious, NO I did NOT catch fire upon entry.

Waiting outside, circling the masses like starving vultures getting off the Atkins' diet, were two fat women, handing out cards and demanding to see our voting cards.

You should know by now that I'm not stupid enough to fork over my voting card to any random stranger in a J.C. Penny coat.

"Hi thenk yew fer comin owt tuday" Screeches a woman in a wing bar waitress voice. "Meek shur yew heve yer voturs registreeshun cerd, okeee?" 

She hands my mom a card.

"Who is this?" Mama asks.

"It's fer a Republiceeen."

"No thank you. I'd rather you not cut down anymore trees for cards like these."

The woman glares at us (as Mama puts it) like we spat in her cookies.

So I vote, and upon exiting the church, I hear the two fat ladies making fun of someone they read about on Facebook. "What's wrong with morons todeey? I KNOW people who have abeertions left and right. I hope they die. hahahahahaha Leik WOW man, even a rape baby is a baby."

Now I am in a CHURCH parking lot. Granted, a church across the street from a tobacconist and a bar, and a church that shares a parking lot with the second largest fireworks store in the state, but it's a CHURCH anyway. And I haven't had my coffee yet. And I'm floating by on less than 4 hours of sleep and I already have a migraine starting. I'm not so devious as to curse out a pair of morons on sacred ground.... a fifth time. Generally, my discussions look like this:
And always, I hear the same, lame excuse from everybody who sears they're a Christian.

"Well ... I KNOW women who just HAVE abortions all the time."

REALLY?? You do? AWESOME! Why don't you send me a video, picture, her name and phone number, or better yet, have the bitch email me and then post a public comment, right under this blog, because...

I DON'T BELIEVE SHE FUCKING EXISTS!!

Wake up and smell the roses people, there is NO such thing as a woman who "just has" an abortion. They do not exist. 

You have a better chance of finding Bigfoot ~ swimming in my backyard ~ while wearing roller skates and YODELING in Swahili.

Every woman who has had one, whether it's because she's been raped, it's incest, she's broke and can't afford it, the child will be born dead/sick or it's egg-topic and it comes down to her OR the fetus, I promise you, she has had plenty of time to grieve, question herself, and ask if she's going to Hell because of it.

And I am sick to death of people who say "well just give it up for adoption then" REALLY?? Let me take you through pregnancy, and what FOR REAL happens to a woman:

1. Your organs are rearranged to house this thing. Why do I say thing? Because until birth ~ WAKE UP ~ it is NOT a born child yet. That's why they don't call fetuses "born". It is NOT capable of being a fully functional, living thing until BIRTH. Until then, it is (I hate saying this because I do actually like babies a whole lot) fully reliant upon the woman. These science experiments take up ALOT of space, so the organs MUST move. Life does NOT begin until birth

2. You gain weight, why? Because your uterus fills with amniotic fluid. Also you need to maintain a certain amount of weight in order for the fetus to draw nutrients from you. That's right, whatever YOU eat, the fetus gets a hefty chunk of it. I hope you appreciate your mom more now that you've read this, because until you were truthfully a BORN person, you were taking everything from her, like those creepy aliens in those horror movies from the 80's.

3. Your hormones go out of control.

4. You now have to purchase bigger clothes, clothes for the child, furniture, food, diapers, lotion, all sorts of things for what "may" be a born person. Do you think that comes free?? Don't be stupid! We have:

NO Government program that covers prenatal clothing.

NO Government program that covers prenatal care ~ without an assload of paperwork and DCFS trying to take the baby from you FOREVER.

And if you think for one minute that there are ANY jobs that want to hire pregnant women, you've lost your mind. Whatever didn't get outsourced to China still won't take her ~ because pregnancy is a RISK. Think hard, if ANYTHING happens to that fetus while she's on the job, the company is LIABLE.

5. Total strangers call you "pregnant welfare whore" until you pop. This even happens to monogamous, MARRIED women. 

6. Assuming the fetus makes it to "birth-day" the woman's body contracts, stretches, rips itself open or otherwise is CUT apart, just to get the kid out. And don't think for one minute those drugs they give you are safe. Plenty of women get sick or die on the table, trying to give birth.

7. The hospital will charge you upwards of $10-20,000 for giving birth. Do you think your precious little insurance companies will cover it? HA HA WRONG!! And that's not even counting the untold thousands that go into prenatal doctor visits or the child's first year of WEEKLY pediatrician visits ~ and that's if he/she's born healthy! Price skyrockets up if the poor thing has a medical condition.

So "just give it up for adoption" hardly seems like an affordable option. Do YOU have $20,000??

If it was YOUR body, how would you feel?

I used to live in a neighborhood full of parents who had been bullied out of abortion. Oh sure, they loved each other, but they openly hated their kids. And DCFS wouldn't let them put them up for adoption, without coming back to take ALL the other "wanted" children. Forever. Like you get NO go-backs here. You never see them again.

Do you have any idea what it does to a kid to know he only exists, because a church he NEVER goes to, bullied his parents into keeping him when "dear old Mom" was 13 and repeating the 7th grade? 

The kids I lived near got into gangs, sex and all kinds of trouble. Their parents didn't care and could not get rid of them, without Johnny Law kicking down the door. Oh yeah, they sure did feel "saved" didn't they?

And yet there are people, hiding behind the Bible, claiming that a woman's rights are a "sin". Funny, I don't remember any such passage in there. But here's what I do remember from the book:

Deuteronomy 20:17 has a bit in there where God allowed the mass killing of the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites ~ including pregnant women. That is the biggest, mass abortion I've ever heard of. Good grief! Now mind you, there was a plan for this in the long run, but you'd be ignorant to miss this passage.

Genesis: 34 has a segment where Dinah, daughter of Jacob ~ was raped. She was NOT told "just deal with it and have whatever happens" NOPE! There was justice for her ~ as GOD DOES NOT EVER CONDONE RAPE!!

And let's not forget three more passages, for those of you still calling abortion a sin:

(Acts 13:39 ) - "and through Him everyone who believes is freed from all things, from which you could not be freed through the Law of Moses."

(Titus 2:13-14 ) - "looking for the blessed hope and the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus; who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself a people for His own possession, zealous for good deeds."

(1 John 1:9 ) - "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

In case you can't read, let me spell it out. ALL SINS ARE ABSOLVED THROUGH JESUS if you really believe he exists. 

And if you really believe in a God, and you think he created everything, then you must know that science is high on the list of things he made. Evolution is not just something atheists talk about you know.

So let that be the end of that, Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment