Sunday, April 1, 2012

18 Seconds WWE

Dear Wrestling Fans,
Every single one of you who bitched at me, hacked me, called me names and specifically said I was "stupid" because I'm a girl, what do I know about "business"? WWE will SO TOTALLY treat Bryan Danielson right, and assured me that he would have at least 20 minutes to himself at Wrestlemania 28.....

Every single one of you who booed me on air when I was on Wrestling Roundtable, and dribbled on about how GREAT WWE has been to this man...

Every single one of you...

Line up

Put your lip gloss on...

pucker up...

And kiss my ass.

Because...

I TOLD YOU SO!!!

18 seconds? REALLY??? Sheamus squashed Bryan in the same time it took Kane to drop Chavo for the NOT ECW title at Wrestlemania.

So for every moron who told me that because I am a woman, that I have NO idea what I'm talking about when it comes to wrestling, please, kiss my ass.

Sincerely,
A woman grateful to be free of WWE.


PS. At 18 seconds of this video, this is me:

No comments:

Post a Comment