Monday, December 19, 2011

Where were you the day Hell froze over?

I was at BAM! bookstore the moment the world changed. It was a treat visiting the new store, while out running errands.

I come home to an overfull inbox of messages. Apparently Hell froze over in the nicest of ways.

1. John Cena was given the PPV off from in ring competition.
2. Kim Jong Iil is dead, dead, deady mcdeaderstien.
3. Bryan Danielson is the new SmackDown champion.
4. WWE apparently produced a GOOD PPV.
5. It was a GOOD PPV in the month of December.
6. Zack Ryder won the US belt.
7. AND neither he nor Bryan got screwed over in the process.
8. Randy Orton wrestled like a wrestler and NOT some looney tune, head punting viper.
9. It was a WRESTLING PPV, NOT Sports Entertainment.

What can I say? WWE doing something RIGHT for a change must have shocked Iil to death.

For the first time in I don't remember when, I cried happy tears. I've only done this a few times in my whole life. But perhaps I should leave you with #10:

10. I'm the first cartoonist in the world to finish something on Bryan's win:

No comments:

Post a Comment