Monday, December 19, 2011

Maybe I am magic? Koriander ~ a Cartooning Booker!?

First of all, we match!



Second of all, I've been posting ways I would book WWE. Now since I started posting my ideas on Blogger, Bryan has...

1. Wrestled William Regal in matches that stole the show.
2. Managed a BRIEF but memorable "my teacher's better than yours" story with Tyson Kidd.
3. (OMG!) Become holder of the Smackdown belt.

America... you are welcome.

God knows WWE "Creative" wasn't going to come up with these gems by themselves.

For further reading, here are my older posts:
An Open Letter I Know the WWE won't Read
Another Letter I know the WWE Won't Read But YOU Should
Tyson Kidd vs. Bryan Danielson
From Hell in a Cell to Wrestlemania. I Have until 5!!
Restructuring the belts

And to aaaaaaaall my haters and naysayers from this year, Merry F'N Christmas:

No comments:

Post a Comment