Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Greatest toy of the year (And it's only Feb!)

Okay, so I'm at Target, and on a shelf is this Ken doll:

Sweet Talking Ken

SO!

I took two of the dolls off of the shelf, and I recorded a saying into each doll. I then walked to another isle.

A little girl comes over to the shelf, and sees the dolls. She presses each of them. Sure enough, just as the advertisement promised, Ken spoke my words in his own voice:

"Go get me a beer."

"SHUT UP BITCH!!"

I want this doll...

3 comments:

  1. XD That's absolutely AMAZING! I'm gonna go to Wal-Mart and do that now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Now that's a realistic toy XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Update:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoGEBZVO7Sg&feature=channel_video_title

    I now have him. :D

    ReplyDelete